Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How do I reset monitor display back to default settings..??

Windows XP Support

Old 11-12-2006

How do I reset monitor display back to default settings..??

I need some help here to reset my monitor settings to default. I am unable to find any options related to that. There were two icons on the desktop that gives options to configure the monitor settings. But now it is disappear. I am using Windows XP here on my laptop. Those monitor utility came pre-installed and now I am not able to find anything. The laptop model that I am using is Compaq pressario 1200. Is there any other third party software available which can help me to reset monitor settings.

Old 21-03-2013

Re: How do I reset monitor display back to default settings..??

You can do that by right clicking on the desktop > properties. From there you can configure the resolution settings and I think that is the only thing needed for monitor. The utility mostly comes when you install the graphic driver. Just update your systems driver back again and check back. I am sure it will fix the issue.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: ,