Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Acrobat failed to load its core dll error

Windows XP Support

Old 22-11-2006

Acrobat failed to load its core dll error

If I am trying to open a PDF file then I am getting - Acrobat failed to load its core dll. Can anyone tell me how to solve this issue? I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the application but that isnt working. Thanks

Old 19-12-2009

Re: Acrobat failed to load its core dll error

Having the exact same problem on my wife's computer. Tried uninstall/reinstall. Didn't work. Unloaded and installed version 6. That worked. Installed version 7. That worked. Upgraded to 9.2. Same error.
Old 19-12-2009

Try to follow the below method and see if that helps:
  1. First of all you need to click ?Start.?
  2. After that type ?appwiz.cpl? in the Start search box and hit ?Enter.?
  3. Now you have to right-click ?Acrobat? and click ?Change.?
  4. After that proceed with the on-screen instructions.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: