Thread: HpSdpAppCoreApp.msi

HpSdpAppCoreApp.msi

I own a HP Computer. It came with Windows XP Home Edition installed on the same. I started facing a issue with some missing msi file. The error that I got on my screen windows cannot find HpSdpAppCoreApp.msi. I tried to search on web about this but cannot find any solution. I had checked for windows update also. It is also looks to be working well on its end. What should I do to rectify the problem I am facing.

Re: HpSdpAppCoreApp.msi

The file problem that you are dealing with is associated with HP program. Is there any hp product installed in your pc. The file error that you are facing is related to HPProductAssistant. You have to either re-install this tool or simply get rid of the same to fix the error. It is works well once the msi file is restored. You can simply on the official page of HP site and look for the updates.

What going on is tried upgrading to Adobe Flash Player 10 active x wanted to look at videos on comcast. My system would not let me do that it kept coming back to upgrade to Adobe flash Player so did upgrade, and when the system tried to put adobe on but when it came to Hpsdpappcoreapp.msi my system C:\hp\tmp\src\ tried finding the Hpsdpappcoreapp.msi file no success. I brought my system all the way down, the next day the videos were playing...not sure if the Adobe is working because of the error on the Hpsdpappcoreapp.msi