Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

res://C:\WINDOWS\system32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dlg

Windows XP Support

Old 07-09-2006

Whenever I want to print a boarding pass then the below message comes up when trying to print:
I tried many tools like PC registry that did not help but after that I used Spyware Doctor which was able to solve the issue for sometime, but the problem used to come back. So how to solve this issue? Thanks

Old 08-09-2006

The error message that you are getting tells us the type of error and a line number where the error occured. Can you try to post that lines please? There are many Script errors that can happen and the line number is important to determine the proper way to solve the issue.
Old 27-11-2006

Even we were facing this issue, there was a user who was printing a HTML message from Outlook 2003. I have solved the problem somewhat to an Internet Explorer Page Setup problem, like the invalid margin sizes. So to solve this issue, rename the below key:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\PageSetup to
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\PageSetupXXXX

Or either delete it, if you want.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: