Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

No Black Supply: Insert ink cartridge NOW (HP oj d145)

Windows XP Support

Old 12-06-2006

No Black Supply: Insert ink cartridge NOW (HP oj d145)

Can anyone tell me what is the meaning of this error. I am using HP OfficeJet d145 and getting this error "No Black Supply: Insert ink cartridge NOW to prevent damaging the product." I have inserted and reinserted the HP black ink printer cartridge but I am still getting this error from my HP printer? Does anyone have any solution? Thanks.

Old 12-06-2006

RE: No Black Supply: Insert ink cartridge NOW (HP oj d145)

You can try to chat with an HP/Compaq Online Technician from the below link:
http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/contact/chat_1.html
Old 13-06-2006

Re: No Black Supply: Insert ink cartridge NOW (HP oj d145)

So I disconnected it for an hour but it will still give the same error message. I think that if I should remove the Cmos battery and short the terminals on the board at the left side of the printer near the front, the it will work?
Old 14-06-2006

So after contacting them they told me the number of times you reinstall an ink cartridge and if you exceed a set amount, then it will not let you use that ink cartridge again, even when its filled to the brim with pristine high quality ink. They forced me to buy a new black ink cartridge and so I bought it and it is working fine now.
Old 18-08-2009

Re: No Black Supply: Insert ink cartridge NOW (HP oj d145)

I agree with Carey Frisch.You have to contact with technisian of HP.
Old 08-10-2009

yes hp & compaq provide a good customer service, I had face same problem before but I had used compatible ink cartridge so I haven't get any customer service. recently I switch to new ink retailer, it is too early for me to say about customer service but they offer money-back guarantee with live chat support.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: , , ,