Thread: Help with Sims2 the Body Shop

Help with Sims2 the Body Shop

I need some help with Body Shop in SIMS 2. I am facing a problem while playing the game. When I added the stuff the game stopped working. There was some issue related to direct3d. i am getting a error on my screen. Inside event viewer I found the problem lies with some D3DERR_INVALIDCALL. I am here not able to understand what is the issue behind. I had tried to re-install the game a number of time but still the issue remains constant.

The issue that you mentioned appear if your system is not able to meet the minimum system requirement of the same. I will recommend you to check first whether your graphic card supports the game or not. I had also got the same kind of error when I was trying to install a game on my old pc. It did not worked well. The most you can do is check the video drivers and then test back.

Re: Help with Sims2 the Body Shop

sory im soo late to reply, but your gonna have to download a new one. I had exactly the same problem with mine and now it works. If it doesn' work for you then there is no hope.

Hope this works out for you m8.