Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Play Ipod through PC speakers

Windows XP Support

Old 13-05-2006

Play Ipod through PC speakers

I want to play songs from my ipod via the computer spekears. I can connect the ipod to the pc in-line/microphone, pess play but cannot hear anything. I am using Windows XPs sound recoder to test it and I am able to record songs and play them fine. My issue is what kind of settings should I change to play the ipod through the pc speakers? Thanks

Old 14-05-2006

Re: Play Ipod through PC speakers

Actually, the headphones socket of your ipod to the line-in of your sound card should work properly. But dont forget to choose "Line-In" as the source of playback, so ensure the slider isnt at zero and also make sure line in is not muted.
Old 10-09-2006

You have to check your line in or mic setting is not muted, so double click the volume and if its not there then click options and then properties and then click line in/mic and then ensure that mute box is un-clicked and turned up. It should work then.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: ,