Thread: halo Trial won't run on my comp

halo Trial won't run on my comp

Last week I bought a new MSI laptop with quite enough configurations to run high end games comfortably. I downloaded anew copy of Halo Trial and installed it on this laptop. I was playing this game on my Windows XP desktop and it worked fine. But when I try to play it on the new laptop, it gives me error message saying something about didaig and my direct 3d not have its acceleration on. I tried to fix the same by going to troubleshooting page but every thing seems to be ok. Then where is the problem? My laptop is running Windows XP.

Please help.

Re: halo Trial won't run on my comp

You should have provided the complete details about your laptop configuration. Anyways, make sure that your laptop meets the system requirement for Halo game. If its fine then simply update your Video Cards driver. Most of the problems with any games are related to card drivers. Hence that is the first thing you need to check. Apart from this, also make sure that your download accelerators, firewalls and antivirus programs are turned Off. Run windows update and see if you get any recent patches for your system. And yeah, most importantly you need to update the DirectX as well. Click here for the same: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/directx/default.aspx

Re: halo Trial won't run on my comp

My dad deleted some drivers and progroms from my computer and now i cant play anymore halo trail can someone tell me what drivers should i download!