Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

DelFolder.exe error

Windows XP Support

Old 24-02-2006

DelFolder.exe error

My desktop running with Windows XP home got infected with some virus and malwares, hence I did a full format and installed Windows XP Pro edition this time. Installation went fine without any problem but after the first reboot I received the following error message on the screen:

?Cannot find C\Windows\system32\tools\DelFolders.exe?

Associated with this error it also tells me to Check Spelling. What is this error related to and what spelling is it telling me to check? Any idea?

Old 22-09-2007

please .. help us ...
Old 22-09-2007

Re: DelFolder.exe error

Did you formatted your entire hard drive or just C drive? I am asking this because there are possibilities the virus and malware still remain on your system. If you formatted just C drive let me tell you that Virus wont stayin windows but in files, also in those files which are stored on your D or E drives. Hence you should make sure that system is completely virus free and if still problem exists, try repairing windows using installation CD.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: