Thread: LOTR battle for middle earth crashes after splash screen

LOTR battle for middle earth crashes after splash screen

I need some help with LOTR BFME. I am not able to work on the same. It is crashing on the screen. The installation was fine but there is some issue with the setup. I am not able to understand the problem with it. When I try to instal the same I am getting a error on the screen : df394b!CModuleMonitor__IsModuleWithinLimits+0x4e78f. Does anyone knows about any process to fix the issue. The game setup is fine I do not think there is any issue with the setup file.

Re: LOTR battle for middle earth crashes after splash screen

Try to update your latest video drivers and then check back. I am sure the issue lies with it. Before updating drivers just uninstall your game. Remove it completely and then install it back again. You can find the latest driver updates on the official website of your motherboard manufacturer. I am sure that will be quiet enough. Once you had updated the drivers then install it back again and then check back.

I got the issue on my ati card. The problem lies with the catalyst driver. Later on I updated the new driver and installed Direct X 9 on the pc. I went inside event viewer and checked for the error. The error was limited to some IsModuleWithinLimits. But after updating the drivers the issue was resolved. There is no issue at all. So you must try to update the drivers first and then check back. I am sure that will be quiet enough to fix the problem.

when I'm playing all my characters and buildings suddently are destroyed and i lose, everytime i try to play, suggestions?

not becuase i suck at the game....
    in the first level of the good campaign all my heroes die when no orcs are even around,
    somethings messed up.