Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Windows XP Installs freezes and won't load Kernel Debugger DLL

Windows XP Support

Old 02-08-2005

Windows XP Installs freezes and won't load Kernel Debugger DLL

I need some help here with Windows XP installation. I am not able to install it properly. I am getting a constant error on my screen. The installation just freezes in between. The error that I am getting on my screen is related to some kernel debugger dll files. I had tried to re-run the setup a number of time but stills it does not work. The setup freezes on a single location only. I had checked my connection and all other stuff. It looks to be proper.

Old 02-08-2005

Re: Installs freezes and won't load Kernel Debugger DLL

Change your installation disc. The problem lies with the cd itself. I got a similar issue when my installation disc was damaged. At the time of setup. It keeps on giving me popup of skip file. And at the end when Windows is install finally I am getting a bluescreen. I am using my friend CD for installation and using my key to activate the same. It works properly know. There is no issue with the setup. Juts replace your disc and run the setup back.
Old 03-08-2005

Such errors are also generated sometime due to defective RAM or issue with the hard drive. It is necessary that you once again check in your system. Try to change the cables and then try back. Changing CD is a good solution but if still it does not work then count the same has a hardware problem. Your hard drive might be having bad sectors due to which windows setup crash. Or just change the ram slot and then test it back again. I am sure it will work.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: , ,