Thread: Java (TM) Plug-In Fatal Error

Java (TM) Plug-In Fatal Error

I am getting some problem with Java on my pc. I am trying to install JAVA 1.6.0 on my system. But whenever I try to do that I am getting a error on the screen. The error is Java(TM) Plug-in Fatal Error. The Java Runtime Platform Environment cannot be loaded.This error appear each time when I try to run the setup. It is a bit annoying to work on my pc. I am trying to open some sites which is having Java. And due to this I am not able to work on the same.

RE: Java (TM) Plug-In Fatal Error

If Java is pre-installed in your pc then you can try one thing. You can simply run system restore. You can find that in Accessories > System Tools. Search for System Restore and click on Restore system. Choose a older date and run it. It will be easier to fix the problem you are facing. It will restore the old version of Java back and for temporary period you can access the websites. Later on you can try back running new installation back again.

The problem lies with the existing version of Java in your pc. You will need to uninstall the older one first and the you will need to install the new version back again. I am sure that will be enough to fix the error. First go in Control Panel > Add/Remove program. Remove the existing version and reboot your system. The download the new version back again and install it again. This will be enough to fix the issue.