Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

ISScript.msi, Windows XP Pro SP2 and Nero 5.5 - uninstall problem

Windows XP Support

Old 24-11-2004

ISScript.msi, Windows XP Pro SP2 and Nero 5.5 - uninstall problem

I am not able to remove Nero on my system. I am having problem with Windows XP. It is a old pc that was working well but somehow it look there is a issue with Nero un-installer. The issue lies with some ISScript.msi file. It is somehow not proper. I am having a number of jobs here to burn DVD files and Nero is the easiest. But still it does not looks to be working fine. What should I do to fix this.

Old 25-11-2004

Re: ISScript.msi, Windows XP Pro SP2 and Nero 5.5 - uninstall problem

Go in event viewer and post the complete log here. That will give you more information on the same. The error log will have error number of also which will help you to deal with the installation files. There can be some pending registry entries which are causing the trouble. Try to install Nero over existing installation and then check back avian. I am sure that will help you more.
Old 25-11-2004

Re: ISScript.msi, Windows XP Pro SP2 and Nero 5.5 - uninstall problem

I am giving you a link that has ample of information on problem you are facing. The issue basically lies with ISScript that will help you more in dealing with the problem you are facing. I am sure this will be more helpful to you.

Error message when you try to install a program after you upgrade your computer to Windows XP: "Enter an alternative path to a folder containing the installation package 'Isscript.msi' in the box below"

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: ,