Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

HP1215 driver install

Windows XP Support

Old 28-12-2004

HP1215 driver install

I am working on Linksys print server on my home network. It is configured by my friend and looks to be working well. But somehow I am facing a issue with drivers here. I cannot find any option to add HP Photosmart 1215 on the same. It is also not detecting the printer on the network. But when I try to add the printer I can see the printer listed. This is a weird problem. I think the issue mostly lies with the driver due to which I am not able to work on the same. Can anyone guide me here.

Old 20-03-2013

Re: HP1215 driver install

Yes this is a kind of driver bug. You will need to collect the right drivers or else it might not work really well. You can find the driver from the official site of hp and install it. Once the driver is properly installed the printer will be detected. But if still you are not able to work then there can be problem with compatibility settings between the printer and print server.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: , ,