Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Deleted Network Files...

Windows XP Support

Old 28-04-2012

Deleted Network Files...

I accidently deleted (2) files that relate to the network card or system. I have the "Acquiring Network Address'' looping and unable to renew IP address. Device Manager shows "Yellow !" on the Network Controller. Under status: "device is not configured correctly (Code1)". I tried to Remove - uninstall-reinstall, rollback-update drivers, but no progress.

Specs: Cust. Built
CPU: AMB 2800+
Mobo: Gigabyte 7VT600P-RZ

The deleted file names are numbers only (I think) that started with a brace symbol then a 3 or 4.
e.g. {3xxxxxxx
e.g. {4xxxxxxx

Any help is very appreciated!
C_

Last edited by C_Roc : 28-04-2012 at 12:12 AM.
Old 30-04-2012

Re: Deleted Network Files...

I have heard about a recycle bin replacement called as Undelete by Diskeeper Corporation. It is a third party software with all-in-one deletion recovery solutions. First install this program and then try recovering the particular network files with the help of that program. If you need any help during the process then you can freely contact me on this. I would be there to help you.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: , ,