Thread: Rise of Nations' No-CD crack won't work

Rise of Nations' No-CD crack won't work

I have recently downloaded, via torrent, "Rise of Nations". Now I've followed all the step they've provided in the README files and installed the game correctly but something is wrong.

One of the README files provides the following steps:
    1. Install Magic iso maker (included)
    2. Burn the iso image file to a CD.
    3. Install the no Cd crack

Now, step 1 and 2 are completed but step 3 is where the problem is. I unzipped the no-cd crack and tried to run it but it keeps giving me this error message: "Translated_string.xml not loaded. File missing?" and then "Internal_string.xml not loaded. File missing?" then it starts saying "Gathering Exception Data..." and then it gives me another error: Serious Watson Error 7".

Can anyone tell me what the problem is and what I should do to fix it?

Well, the only solution that can be given to you is buy the original game and you will not have this problem any more.

I have a similar problem, actually, except I own the game. I uninstalled it from my computer a while back and since then it won't auto play when I put the disc in so I can begin installation. Furthermore, when I open up the disc and try to execute the program manually it says the same error message except for that "Serious Watson Error" or whatever. There's no hint of Rise of Nations left on my system, I've checked time and time again, so there's no way to re-install it or anything as mundane as that. Anyone have any clue on how to fix this problem? It's been nagging me for some time now, so if anybody has a suggestion, please I'd love to hear it.

Could anyone help me with a nearly identical problem I stated above? I actually own the game, as in, I bought the CD.

Re: Rise of Nations' No-CD crack won't work...

You just have to place the no cd crack file into the folder on hard drive where the game is installed. After you have dont that properly, then it will ask you whether you want to overwrite the existing one and then choose yes. Now try to launch the game and see if that works for you or not.

hehe i thought that was hilarious that he posted it here!!he obviously didnt know!!...well anyways i have a problem too and i CAN post it here cos my copy of "rise of nations"is origianl i have the booklet too the problem is that i have LOST my/the case..which if i remember rightly the cd key was on that ....cos it's not on the back of the booklet like usual!!??...so i am really stuck ,i need a cd-key to get past the installation!!??can anybody here help me with this....???.....

back again folks as i said before i have the origianl cd right,so i went to mega games as advised above....found certain files/think it was a key..anyhow i got the same error messages too and that watson thing as well wen i tried to unzip it???do i need to place it somewhere in particualar...as the logo by the side is the same as the game and it looks like its what i need for my disk to work!??...btw im a bit of a noob@pc's and files etc.....any help would be appreciated as ive tried all day to get this game to work...becAUSE i have origianl disk surely i wont need a no cd crack wud i??..all i want is a key!....bah-humbug....y is no-one online when u need them..;)

Re: Rise of Nations' No-CD crack won't work

Hey guys I was reading this chain and I've got a problem myself. You see, I bought the CD and installed it on my desktop, but then I lost the CD. I thought that a No-CD crack would fix this, but it seems that you need to reinstall the program for it to work, and obviously I can't reinstall the program without the CD. Any ideas?

Anyone, plz? Its been really nagging me. All the No-CD cracks I find don't work without reinstalling the game, which obviously requires the CD. This kind of defeats the purpose of a No-CD crack, as a No-CD crack is meant to mean No-CD needed!!!

In reality, crack is only an exe file to be replaced in the game folder in order to get the game to working.

please help me with the rise of nations game

I have recently downloaded, via torrent, "Rise of Nations". Now I've followed all the step they've provided in the README files and installed the game correctly but something is wrong.

One of the README files provides the following steps:
    1. Install Magic iso maker (included)
    2. Burn the iso image file to a CD.
    3. Install the no Cd crack

Now, step 1 and 2 are completed but step 3 is where the problem is. I unzipped the no-cd crack and tried to run it but it keeps giving me this error message: "Translated_string.xml not loaded. File missing?" and then "Internal_string.xml not loaded. File missing?" then it starts saying "Gathering Exception Data..." and then it gives me another error: Serious Watson Error 7".

Can anyone tell me what the problem is and what I should do to fix it?

First this is not advisable to download the torrent file as they are cracked version and not the legal copy. There is no guarantee of the Cracked version whether this will run on system or not. The error which you are getting when the copy of the file which you are using is got corrupted or Bad. To work with the issue i will advise you to go with the below given step that will help you to work with the issue.

1. Click Start
    2. Click Run
    3. Type regedit and Hit Enter
    4. Navigate to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Microsoft Games\RiseofNations"
    5. Right Click on entry and select Delete
    6. Click Yes to confirm deletion
    7. Now navigate to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\ Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\RiseOfNations 1.0"
    8. Right Click on Same and select delete
    9. Click Yes to confirm deletion
    10. Exit the Registry Editor
    11. Now Go to the "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Rise of Nations"
    12. Delete the Folder "Rise of Nations"
    13. Now Restart the computer and Reinstall the game