Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

.net initialization error

Windows XP Support

Old 01-04-2012

.net initialization error

hello everyone,

excuse me.. I have a problem. I need to run some application, but, they couldn't work. So, I installed .net framework 4. Installation was going success. Then, I tried to run the application again, appeared text [ "VipreClean.exe .Net Initialization Error" Unable to find a version of the runtime to run this application]. How to fix this problem ?? What should I do ??

Please help me,
I appreciate any help.

* I use Windows Xp Pro SP3 32bit and only installed .net framework 4.

Old 02-04-2012

Re: .net initialization error

someone can help me ?? i need help please....
Old 02-04-2012

Re: .net initialization error

What kind of application is VipreClean.exe? It seems to me like a virus, so can you first try to turn off the system restore point in your computer and then try to run any anitivirus on your machine. Note that, you will have to update the antivirus definitions to the latest update and then after that run it on your pc and if it finds anything then immediately delete it from your pc and then try to install net framework 4

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: , , ,