Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Help with "Hidden Window"

Windows XP Support

Old 25-02-2012

Help with "Hidden Window"

Please help! When I shutdown or restart my computer, I have to force shutdown of something called "Hidden Window". All references I have found to this say that it is linked to something called "musicmatch jukebox" which I do not have on my computer. Please tell me where else this might come from and is it something that I need to remove? Also, where would I find it to remove it?

ANY help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Ginny

Old 26-02-2012

Re: Help with "Hidden Window"

I just wanted to know that have you tried scanning the machine with recommended antiviruses like Microsoft Security Essentials or malwarebytes??? if not then try them out and see if they are helping you to get rid of it or not

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: , , , ,