Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Compressed files

Windows XP Support

Old 16-12-2011

Compressed files

Hi there

I have compressed my files to use up less disk space but now I can't see any of my pictures. They ares still there because if I go into Photoshop I can see them but not in my files. It's just that they're not all on photoshop and I can't see some of them - please help!

C1nderella

Old 30-01-2012

Re: Compressed files

They are normally in the same folder as the source file. What you can do is, try to compress some other file and watch from the batch window that what is the destination folder. All your previous files can be found there.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: ,