Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Portable Virtualbox Error- not intitializing properly

Windows XP Support

Old 03-12-2011

Portable Virtualbox Error- not intitializing properly

I downloaded Portable Virtual box and when I try to run it it gives the error "the application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000022). Click OK to terminate the application. I don't know if this is relevant, but I do not have admin rights (work computer. Also, before the error it asks what account I want to use.

Old 03-12-2011

Re: Portable Virtualbox Error- not intitializing properly

Which operating system are you trying to install this Portable Virtualbox Error software and getting erro 0xc0000022? If you are using Group Policy, create a system of services for VirtualBox permit, that goes well with the normal right. If it doesnt work then try to install it in compatability mode and see if it works.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: , , ,