Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to create Playlist for shared folder / paths

Windows XP Support

Old 03-08-2010

How to create Playlist for shared folder / paths

I have two systems at my home running with Windows XP, one is mine and second is used by my wife. Anyways, there is a Shared folder on my PC with all MP3 files (E:/My Music/Artist/Album/title.mp3) which is mapped by my wife as M:/ on her computer. Here I wanted to know how can I create the playlist ( paths!) for the album and the artist in the respective folders so that these can play from both my computer and my wife?s as well?

Please help.

Old 28-04-2011

Re: How to create Playlist for shared folder / paths

Well here in this case I want you to use Media center because if you are uploading the playlist in Mylist of media center then it will be automatically shared with the nodes in the network. Hope this will help you to solve the issue here.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: