Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

windows xp video problem

Windows XP Support

Old 14-06-2010

windows xp video problem

I play all media files in THE KM PLAYER . Now , from a week I can't play any video in full screen mode,but it playble in small screen mode . Pl help.

Old 28-04-2011

re: windows xp video problem

The basic problem behind this one is that either the video drivers are not updated or installation of codec is not done on the system of yours. I am sure that once you are installing the drivers then you will not face any issues what so ever, and also install the appropriate codec.
Old 30-04-2011

I am still having the same "video mode not supported" problem. I tried enabling video mode and got pass the error but all that happened was a cursor arrow and a small display area. I could move the cursor but right click had no effect, I restarted with an older installation and got the desktop but no Start button. Help?
Old 30-04-2011

Quote:
I am still having the same "video mode not supported" problem. I tried enabling video mode and got pass the error but all that happened was a cursor arrow and a small display area. I could move the cursor but right click had no effect, I restarted with an older installation and got the desktop but no Start button. Help?

If the power LED on your computer is sparkling and you can’t see any image on your screen, it's possible that you have set your video card to a refresh rate that your monitor can't handle. Your greatest bet is to rearrange the refresh rate to 60 Hz that is the optimum refresh rate for all monitors, and put the resolution to the optimum resolution for your PC.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: ,