Thread: Internet explorer runtime error !!!

Internet explorer runtime error !!!

Hello all of

have got a rutntime error occurring after 4 or 5 minutes when i run internet explorer on a windows xp SP3 system.
    and the error message specifies the C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore path. The error first happened with the intervnet explorer version 6XXXXXXX and i thought it was a problem of updating so i did it to a version 7XXXX but the problem is still the same.
    and when i restart the computer sometimes it gives me a blue screen error message like xxx_kernel_xxxx.

Also i tried to make a chkdsk but the chkdsk process stops at 33% of the step 4 each time i try. i don t know what to do now

Any suggestion will be appreciated (it is an emergency)

Thanks for time.

Re: Internet explorer runtime error !!!

There can be many reason behind your problems. Your Internet Explorer is showing run-time, either because you have corrupted the installed files on Internet Explorer or you might have installed some corrupt Internet Explorer which might be missing some files. The blue screen error is mostly related to Physical memory (RAM) or driver issues. And you are getting some error related to kernel, then this might be because your OS has got corrupted. So, i would recommend you to first make sure your have installed all the necessary drivers in your system, then confirm that you have installed the RAM properly and if still you face the problem then unfortunately you would have to reinstall a fresh copy of OS in your system.