| || |
Join Date: Apr 2009
Re: How to remove "WMS Idle Not Responding" error message at restart or close down
Many installed applications can be responsible for causing this problem, many claiming the problem occurring only after installing Microsoft Outlook and Windows Media Player. It the case of this two software I would recommend you to uninstall the MS Office which you have installed in your system. Make sure you have removed all the possible files related to MS Office. And then do a clean installation of MS Office using the original CD of it. If that doesn?t help you then I would suggest you to disable NMBgMonitor
by going to MSCONFIG.
- Click on Start menu and execute Run.
- Type MSCONFIG on the text field of Run and hit enter key.
- Now go to ?Start up? tab.
- Here you can find NMBgMonitor command. Disable it by unchecking the checkbox and click on Apply.
- Restart your computer to see if your problem got solved or not.