Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Dynamic Backgrounds

Windows XP Support

Old 23-03-2010

Dynamic Backgrounds

I was using Windows Live Messenger on my PC which i need to format yesterday and lost everything related to my messenger. Let me tell you that this is the latest version of windows live messenger, but I don't know if I can
recover anything I've lost. I found just one empty folder when i go to Application Data > Microsoft > MS Messenger. SO what i need to do here is to use dynamic background that I wish to use once more as a .dat file but the problem i i dont have any idea how to get it to work in messenger.

So need your helps.

Old 21-05-2011

Re: Dynamic Backgrounds

If you face the issue with the dynamic background and sometime it stops completely. For that go to the installation directory. It is usually under c: \ Program Files \ MSN Messenger. If you do not find it, then you can quickly check the installation path in the registry under: HKEY-Local-Mashine \ Software \ Microsoft \ MessengerService Regwert It should be one, is the installation directory.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: , , , ,