Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Windows XP Home Network: Sharing HP Deskjet F380, Wireless Network

Windows XP Support

Old 17-03-2010

Windows XP Home Network: Sharing HP Deskjet F380, Wireless Network

I am using HP Deskjet F380 printer here. I am using it on Gateway Desktop that has Windows XP installed on the same. Everything looks to be updated on my system. There is no bug with drivers and other application. I am not able to understand why printer is not visible on it. I want to add the printer and then share the same with others so that everyone can access it and use it for printing. I went in the printer properties and configure everything properly. But still the printer is not visible on the network.

Old 24-04-2011

Looks like malfunctioned driver. Just to test try to install the printer on any other pc and see whether it works or not. IF still it is not working then there is some kind of hardware issue with the printer. Printers are mostly plug and play devices. You just need to connect them and start printing. Another important issue behind failure is outdated or incompatible drivers. You will need to get the right driver updates for the same and then test back.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: ,