Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Microcom WF 3124

Windows XP Support

Old 14-02-2010

Microcom WF 3124

Can somebody help me? I have problems with installing this wireless PCI card on windows XP, sorry but I'm a pretty big lame and I have there those two files.. utillities and drivers... I installed the utillity as it was in manual but I don't know how to install the drivers.. where should I copy them?

Old 21-05-2011

Re: Microcom WF 3124

First what is the actual issue. You need to connect the same and the start your system. Windows will detect it and you just need to install the drivers then. The main thing you need are the drivers. If the drivers are not proper then it will not work. Other issue is that if this card is an old one then you will need to check compatibility of your system for the same. You need proper drivers for the same.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: , , , ,