Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

sysfader iexplore application error

Windows XP Support

Old 26-09-2009

sysfader iexplore application error

Something called Total Security got on my computer after I downloaded some music. It basically disabled my computer. I used something called Spyware Doctor to get rid of it and my computer is almost back to normal except for one annoying thing.

The following error message pops up every ten minutes or so:

Sysfader Iexplore application error:

The exception unknown software exception 0xc000000d occurred in the application location 0x02d68aa0 Click on OK to terminate the program

It forces IE to often freeze etc.

Any suggestion greatly appreciated.

Old 26-09-2009

Even I had some problem with Total Security and I removed it with Malwarebytes software. Try to run the same in Safe Mode. Also, you can try to run Spyware Doctor in Safe mode.
Old 26-09-2009

Re: sysfader iexplore application error

I believe that software are best downloaded from the manufacturers website directly. So it is always best for you to download the freeware version or the commercial version of malwarebytes from the below link:

http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: