Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Microsoft UAA Bus Driver for High Definition Audio will not install.

Windows XP Support

Old 17-08-2009

Microsoft UAA Bus Driver for High Definition Audio will not install.

I cannot update my audio driver. My audio just stopped working instantly. I was not able to understand how does this issue appear. The problem was due to overheating. I am having a graphic card in my pc. It was heating up when I was using it. So I cleaned my system and then later on formatted it. I updated the drivers. But at the end it stuck with audio driver installation. Can anyone help me here. I am using the motherboard cd to update the drivers.

Old 17-08-2009

I can only say here that the problem lies with the driver disc. You can visit the motherboard manufacturers website and download fresh audio drivers from there. Then install that. There can be some problem with the cd itself. While it looks like there is no other reason behind the failure. You can also run windows update regularly to collect ample of pending drivers from the same. That will be another better way of getting updates.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: , ,