Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

unable to install correct driver for intel g33 express chipset

Windows XP Support

Old 09-07-2009

unable to install correct driver for intel g33 express chipset

Hi,

I have recently formated my computer after a long time and have installed windows XP professional on it. When I checked the device manager I am missing drivers for Display Adapters which is Intel G33 Express Chipset Family.

I went online and try to download and install drivers but, everytime it is saying that "The driver being installed is not validated for this computer. Please obtain the appropriate driver from the computer's manufacturer."

Someone please help me in downloading and installing the correct driver for my computer.

I have
Windows XP Professional version 2002 SP3
Inter core 2 duo CPU
E4400 @2.00Ghz
1Gb RAM

Thanks in advance

Old 09-07-2009

unable to install coprrect driver for intel g33 express chipset

You can download the intel g33 express chipset from this link - http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Sear...xpress+Chipset
Old 17-07-2009

RE: unable to install coprrect driver for intel g33 express chipse

Can you tell us what is the make or model of your mobo? If it is a DIY computer or the brand and model of the system unit if is a branded pc so that we could link you to download the exact driver for the onboard graphic rather than telling just the chipset drivers all alone. Also you can install the driver from the software CD that came along with the motherboard.
Old 30-07-2011

re: unable to install correct driver for intel g33 express chipset

Hey guys, even I formatted my PC running win xp pro sp3 and now i'm unable to install the drivers for G33 express chipset. my motherboard is Intel DG31 PR. did tried instaling the drivers after downloading them from the intel website. still no luck. please help. thanks.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: , ,