Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to custom Paper size in Panasonic KX-P1121 Printer

Windows XP Support

Old 26-07-2003

How to custom Paper size in Panasonic KX-P1121 Printer

I am having a KXP-1121 Dox Matrix printer on my network. It is shared with everyone. Now I am having a problem with fixing the paper size. Each time when I try to print it change the size to something else. I want here to set a custom paper size and lock the settings. I tried doing that manually but it did not worked. It looks like the printer is taking different settings from each pc due to which I am facing the problem. Anything I can do here.

Old 26-07-2003

Re: How to custom Paper size in Panasonic KX-P1121 Printer

You can do that from printer properties. If the printer is shared from a pc then you will need to go in that pc and reconfigure the printer paper settings. It is easy. If the printer is directly on the lan then based on the admin login you can manage the settings and I am sure it will work fine. There will be no issue with the same.
Old 02-01-2008

Just pick a new size in Server Properties

But i still cannot find the new size in the Printing Perferences.
Old 04-01-2008

Delete the new created size. Restart computer and create it again.
It work for me...

But i seems only can set the height of paper size. But cannot control the width.
Even i set the width from 25 to 45. It still missing some character in the right hand side.
Old 08-01-2008

Delete the printer from "Printer and Faxes". Then define the new form with desired size and name (say New Form) under File-> Server Properties. Add the printer again. You will see your desired New Form in the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithveg View Post
Just pick a new size in Server Properties

But i still cannot find the new size in the Printing Perferences.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: , , ,