Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

WinUSB.sys Installation

Windows XP Support

Old 08-06-2009

WinUSB.sys Installation

This is Windows XP Service Pack 3. Since 2 days I?m trying to install WinUSB on my system. I used the .inf file which comes along with the setup in 'WinUSB_How to.doc". Now the problem I?m facing is though the Inf installation finishes fine and shows up as MyDeviceClass and the device below the class name but when I try checking driver details it says ?it is using BULKUSB.sys?, which is wrong. Apart from this I cannot see WinUSB in my system32\drivers folder as well

What should I do now? Please help.

Old 22-05-2011

Re: WinUSB.sys Installation

Hello I go through your difficulty and make an internet search and I found that many users are facing this same difficulty so I try to search this issue with Microsoft?s website and I found something helpful solution on your query. Below I specified the link. Just go through that link and follow the settings which are mentioned there. I hope this will help you.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...=vs.85%29.aspx

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: , , , ,