Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Audio output failure from USB wireless transmitter

Windows XP Support

Old 08-05-2009

Audio output failure from USB wireless transmitter

I need some help with configuration of USB wireless transmitter on my system. I bought Onkyo UWL-1 wireless USB audio device. I am not able to use this on my system. I am having a laptop. I connected the usb to my system and it looks like its installed. There are no error at all. The receiver is connected to my home theater system. But when I play sound nothing comes out. Help

Old 09-05-2009

Re: audio output failure from USB wireless transmitter

Right click on My Computer and click on Properties. Click on Hardware and then click on Device Manager. Check in that. The usb adapter is installed properly without any errors. If there is any exclamation mark or sign it is necessary that you must look for the most recent and updated drivers. Or else this will not work properly. There can be a problem with the output. You can visit the official site for new drivers.
Old 17-05-2009

Try to change the usb port of that adapter and then check. It is essential that you must not keep the receiver very far more pc. This usb adapter is having a range limitation. If you it keep too far then you will face issue with receiving the audio signal. My friend is having the same wireless audio device. The configuration is limited and it is also easy to manage.
Old 07-05-2011

Re: audio output failure from USB wireless transmitter

I experienced a similar failure with one of these Onkyo devices. It used to work just fine, then after a WMP upgrade ( I think it was v7 to v8) it wouldn't. I spent hours checking all the same things as you, then switched to a free version of Winamp and it's been ok since.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: , , ,