Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Dungeon Siege 2 CD Key

Windows XP Support

Old 25-03-2009

Dungeon Siege 2 CD Key

I am stuck with a serious problem, not with my PC but with the game ĎDungeon Siege 2í. I bought this game about 2 months ago but I kept it in safe for playing when I go out for a trip. I went on th trip after a month of purchasing this game. But when I tried installing it on my Laptop that I carry along with me (HP + Windows XP) it asked me for the CD key. Surprisingly there was no CD key on the CD cover or anywhere else. Now as I was out I dint did anything regarding this. Now as Iím back to home, its been two months of buying this game CD, I donít think the store from where I bought it is going to help me out.

So I wanted to know if there is any legal way I can acquire the CD key for this game now? Or did I wasted my money?

Old 25-03-2009

Re: Dungeon Siege 2 CD Key

Hello Ruthe. Did you check the Back Cover's Manual properly? The CD key use to be printed right there. I had this game couple of months ago and i received the CD key right there on the manual, on the back cover. It should be there itself. Check again.
Old 25-03-2009

Re: Dungeon Siege 2 CD Key

You are right to some extent. It is going to be very difficult to get the CD key after two months of purchase. But anyways you should give it a try. try calling up the game manufacturers customer support number, request them, provide the proof you bought this game copy. Hopefully they may help, not sure. You can get the contact numbers on back cover itself. However i too agree with Leo Pold. Check the manual, key should be printed on it somewhere.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: ,