Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Setting DHCP Class ID with Group Policy

Windows XP Support

Old 19-03-2009

Setting DHCP Class ID with Group Policy

Is there a way to set DHCP Class ID with a Group Policy? I have made a batch file that I can confirmed it works on the client to set the class id. I have copied it to the Windows\system folder on a Windows 2003 AD server. After that I have specified it as the logon file to run in group policy computer settings and user settings but it didnt work to set the class id? Can anyone please help? Thanks.

Old 20-03-2009

Havent you tried to use the DHCP snap-in to set the class id? Is there a Windows 2003 Server with the DHCP server role installed in the domain?

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: