Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Windows Explorer [not IE] "not responding

Windows XP Support

Old 15-03-2009

Windows Explorer [not IE] "not responding

I need some help with Windows Explorer. I need some help here to access my files. I am having a folder where I had copied some hundreds of files. But when I open that Windows Explorer crashes after a few while. It is really so annoying. I just want to get the list of files from which I will delete that I don't want. But the problem is different here. I performed windows update which also did not worked well. What should I do here.

Old 15-03-2009

Did you tried the same thing in safe mode. Do you got any error in safe mode. Windows Explorer just did not crash like that. It crashes due to system bugs. It is essential that you must run system restore. It is very important. When you run system restore your old files settings are restored that offers more stability to your system. Sometime virus infection are also the most common cause of crash. There are some third partly file explorer which you can use for the same purpose.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: ,