Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Installation corrupted-Please reinstall nero.

Windows XP Support

Old 05-03-2009

Installation corrupted-Please reinstall nero.

I have installed Nero 6 burning rom,but whenever I drag and drop video files into nero I always get the message "FATAL ERROR:INSTALLATION CORRUPTED-PLEASE REINSTALL NERO"

I have installed nero 8 and nero 6 in my machine,but I always get the above message.

Please help me to fix this problem.

Thank You.

tpsilva

Old 05-03-2009

Re: Installation corrupted-Please reinstall nero.

That is the result of clash between two versions of Nero Suite on the same PC. What you need to do at the moment search the web or Nero website for "Nero Uninstaller Tool". Download, install, Run and delete all nero suites installed on your pc. Once done, reboot and install Nero again.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: