Thread: XP driver update for Pioneer DVR-115D?

XP driver update for Pioneer DVR-115D?

I am trying to use Pioneer DVR-115D on Windows XP system. It does not looks to be working fine. I am facing a bit issue with getting the right drivers. I tried to update the same using automatic updates but that did not worked. Last time I had installed a web cam through windows update. But this thing nothing is working. I want to use the dvr on my system for extract movies out of it. I thought this would be a kind of plug and play device. But scene is entirely different here.

Re: XP driver update for Pioneer DVR-115D?

You can only find the right driver on the official website. Sometime updating firmware is also required or else the hardware remain undetected in the system. In your Windows XP system it is necessary that you must check for the connectivity first. Windows must show you unknown devices in device manager that simply means that the hardware is alteast detected.

Re: XP driver update for Pioneer DVR-115D?

I am having a sony dvr with me. I had bought this long time ago and it works fine with my pc. In the package I got a manual and set of cds for the installation. It worked fine with few setups. In your case you will also need to locate the official download cd that has all the drivers. It is essential that you must get all the drivers for the dvr or else it will be annoying for you to configure the same in your pc.

It is correct. What is the mode of your DVR. Most of the DVR are kind of plug and play device but some of them need proper drivers so that your device can identify the same. In media center pc there are additional updates available for the dvr setup. In Device Manager you can simply locate whether the dvr is detected or not. It is installed or not.