Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

cannot complete the save movie wizard error message

Windows XP Support

Old 18-02-2009

cannot complete the save movie wizard error message

I am using Windows Movie Maker to generate movies of my type. But somehow there is a problem with that. I added some transition and audio to he movies. And when I went to save the movie I am getting a error. The related to movie wizard. I had saved the project file so that each time I do not need to make changes. But I cannot publish the final movie. Movie Maker is just giving me error and it crashes.

Old 18-02-2009

Re: cannot complete the save movie wizard error message

Which format are you trying to publish the movie. Did you tried different format for saving. Try to update some new codec pack in your system and then check back. It happens that due to outdated or missing codec this kind of issue appear. You can download Windows XP Codec pack from the web and install the same in your pc. After adding the codec pack just try to save the file in some other location. The issue can also lie due to low space.
Old 20-02-2009

Re: cannot complete the save movie wizard error message

My WMM is still driving me crazy. I made a video that is about 3 minutes long. But WMM won't let me save the file! I can save the file using the normal save button but it won't let me "Finish" the movie. I get the following message each time I try
"Windows Movie Maker cannot save the movie to the specified location. Verify that the original source files used in your movie are still available, that the saving location is still available, and that there is enough free disk space available and then try again." I have enough memory I'm sure of that. I reinstalled WMM, but it still won't save, please help!

My Ram is 512 so I'm sure I have space, Please Help!

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: , ,