Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

svchost.exe- application error

Windows XP Support

Old 11-02-2009

svchost.exe- application error

This is Windows XP SP2. I?m using this since past 3 years but it recently started giving me an error, few times only. It says:

?svc host.exe-Application error .
The instruction at "0x001f1cb0" referenced memory at "0x001f1cb".This couldnot be "written"

When this error appears, my system gets freeze completely. Can anyone help me out with this?

Old 11-02-2009

Re: svchost.exe- application error

Hello KRI!PAL, first of all let me tell you that you should always describe your problem in details so that we can understand the problem and reply you with better solution. The details you have mentioned above is short enough to recognize the problem. Anyway, as of now what i can suggest you is to check these articles describing the same problem with solution:
svchost.exe Application Error? help
svchost.exe Application Error
svchost.exe - Application Error
Svchost.exe-Application Error The memory could not be written?

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: ,