Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Can Windows Movie Maker increase playback speed?

Windows XP Support

Old 07-02-2009

Can Windows Movie Maker increase playback speed?

I have a very small question. I?m using Windows XP SP3 with Moviemaker v2.1. There is no problem with this application but I just wanted to know if there is any way we can increase the playback speed of the footage that you've put into the program. I mean the speed it plays the footage is too slow, I want it to be 50% faster so that I can complete the task faster.

Thank you.

Old 07-02-2009

Re: Can Windows Movie Maker increase playback speed?

Yes, Moviemaker comes use to come with Speed Up - Double effect. It will help you to add any clip up to 6 times to make it go faster, faster, etc. Apart from this you can also customize xml effects to speed it up any percentage you want. There are few articles on Microsoft describing Moviemaker tips. Just do a search for them.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: , ,