Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Windows XP Stuck on Loading Screen - Help!

Windows XP Support

Old 28-01-2009

Windows XP Stuck on Loading Screen - Help!

I am using a Dell Latitude D620 laptop. The laptop is having Windows XP installed in the same. There was virus issue recently in my pc. Due to which the system simply crashed after a while. I tried to check the system but found nothing. The system wa working while. Later on the wifi stopped working. So I tried to re-install the driver by removing the old one. But the same does not looks to be working well. When I connect to internet it keeps on dropping in between. I am sure this is a driver problem but the installation simply fails to work.

Old 29-01-2009

RE: Windows XP Stuck on Loading Screen - Help!

Try to run system restore. Do this first. I am sure this will be a quick solution. Try to run the same first and if that does not work then the second option left is to install the driver manually. First remove the old one properly and reboot your system. Windows will give you a popup about new hardware found. You can then install the driver back. Download the fresh one from official dell site and then check back.
Old 30-01-2009

Depending on the model of the dell model simply visit the official website and download the driver. If there is any antivirus installed on your pc just disable it for sometime and then check back. I am sure that will be enough for the problem you are facing. If still the wifi is breaking then there are chances that there is some hind of hardware issue with the same.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: , ,