Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Scheduled Tasks: Notify me of missed tasks

Windows XP Support

Old 02-01-2009

Scheduled Tasks: Notify me of missed tasks

I want some help with schedule task. I had created some set of notification. But somehow it is not showing me the information on missed task. I had created a set of events. But when the events are passed it is showing me nothing. That is a bit annoying. I am looking for a set of option that can help me to get notification on passed events. I hope there will be some easy way I am just not able to get the right settings.

Old 02-01-2009

Why don't you try some third party application. The existing Task Management in Windows is not so functional. It can just give you current notification. There are ample of good task management software on the web that can help you to get instant notification through email. You can choose the as per your requirement and I am sure that will be really helpful.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: ,