Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Update driver for Flip Video

Windows XP Support

Old 31-12-2008

Update driver for Flip Video

I have some issues viewing vidoes from Flip Video recorder. I think that it is a driver issue as the listed driver in my system is old and not digitally signed. I cannot also find the updated driver and Flip Video support support is useless, they just say that it is a Microsoft problem. Is there anyone who has some solution for this issue? Thanks.

Old 31-12-2008

Re: Update driver for Flip Video

Why dont you try using the VLC Media Player:
http://www.videolan.org/
Old 31-12-2008

Thanks for the help but that didnt solve the issue for me. The camera works fine on the other laptop which is running on Windows Vista.
Old 01-01-2009

Can you please clearify exactly what is the actual problem you are facing? Are you trying to say that VLC is not able to play the files?
Old 02-01-2009

You are right, it is not able to play the files. I believe that it is definitely a driver problem. But it worked fine for one time and then didnt. I reformatted the camera and it worked for some time and then reverted back to the issue where when it tries to open, I get a Windows explorer message pop that says windows explorer has encountered a problem and should close.
Old 04-01-2009

At the time you download a file from your camera to a folder on your hard drive what is the extension on the file?

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: ,