Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

About port forwarding and UPnP

Windows XP Support

Old 28-12-2008

About port forwarding and UPnP

I want some help with port forwarding. There is a problem with the same. I had enabled UPnP on the firewall. It is working fine. Now I want to enable a P2P application which I am trying from long time. I had added everything under exception list but still it looks there is some problem with the same. The firewall option does not seems to be working well. I am using Windows Vista here.

Old 02-01-2009

What issue are you facing exactly. Are you not able to configure port forwarding. If yes then just check for any third party application installed in your system. Assume that the security application is not blocking the same. It is essential that your security application must allow those application or else it will not work. The best way to test is by disabling all the security settings and then check back. I am sure that will be more helpful and easy.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: , ,