Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Error - IM32FAX.DIL Not Found! (error message upon startup)

Windows XP Support

Old 24-12-2008

Error - IM32FAX.DIL Not Found! (error message upon startup)

Whenever I boot my system I am getting a error message on the screen. The error is IM32FAX.DIL Not Found. I am not able to understand why I am getting this issue. My system looks to be working really fine. I am using Windows XP Home Edition here. The error is constant. I had just installed some updates recently on my system. Those looks like having a problem. I hope there is no virus problem on my pc.

Old 24-12-2008

Re: Error - IM32FAX.DIL Not Found! (error message upon startup)

The issue is with the printer. I am getting the same error. It is due to Lexmark printer. If you are having one just remove it and reconfigure it back again. The associated service with the printer is unable to start due to which you are getting error. It is essential that you must reconfigure the printer back again with all the settings and then check back. I am sure that will fix the problem.
Old 27-12-2008

The issue is due to lexmark printer drive. I am sure it will be fixed if you jus re-install it. Go on control panel and look for the printer driver. Uninstall it completely and reboot your system. You will not get any problem. Later on just install it back again. The problem does not lies with windows update. Just get the new drivers and add them back. That would be more than enough for you to deal with problem you are facing.
Old 13-11-2011

Re: Error - IM32FAX.DIL Not Found! (error message upon startup)

I am having the same error message but the lexmark printer was already thrown away so i cannot re install. is there any other way to get rid of the error messages

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: