Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

DLL is not a valid Windows Image... Diskette.

Windows XP Support

Old 21-12-2008

DLL is not a valid Windows Image... Diskette.

I get the below error message as dialog box whenever i open any application. Any help would be great.

"The Application or DLL C:\\WINDOWS\system32\zuyumopu.dll is not a valid Windows image. Please check this against your installation diskette."

Old 21-12-2008

I think that you have virus in your system and you will need to create a repair CD on another system because you will not be able to run the scanner from your existing system disk am afraid.
Old 21-12-2008

Re: DLL is not a valid Windows Image... Diskette.

Even I agree that malware is installed on your system. You will need to ensure that your anti malware software is running and then download the latest definitions and run full scan of your pc. If you dont have any antivirus software installed then dowbload any one from the below links:

Kaspersky Antivirus (http://www.kaspersky.com/virusscanner)
Panda ActiveScan (http://www.pandasoftware.com/activescan)
Old 11-07-2010

Re: DLL is not a valid Windows Image... Diskette.

please help me for this whenever i open any microsoft word document or any image i get this error message s dialog box

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: ,