Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

windows live skydrive

Windows XP Support

Old 19-12-2008

windows live skydrive

I am not able to find SkyDrive Upload Took in Add/Remove Programs inside Control Panel. I had installed SkyDrive a few weeks ago. It was working fine. There is some problem with upload. I had seen the web version of my documents which does not looks to be synced properly with the destkop edition. I hope re-installing the upload tool might fix the issue. Is anyone other also facing the same kind of problem.

Old 23-09-2009

Skydrive is a part of Windows Live Software. There can be issue with the application. You can try re-installing the entire package back again and then see whether it works fine or not. Sometime the issue also lies with Active X component. You can update the same or simply check the addons in IE to ensure that it is working or not.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: ,