Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

"Could not create the Java Virtual Machine"

Windows XP Support

Old 16-12-2008

"Could not create the Java Virtual Machine"

Whenever I launch any application I am getting a message on the screen. The message is "Could not create the Java Virtual Machine". It is getting continuously when I try to open web browser, office application, etc. Does the problem lies with some recent updates. 2 days ago I had seen windows is installing some updates and after that this problem appeared. I updated java also but still it is not working.

Old 18-03-2013

Re: "Could not create the Java Virtual Machine"

Go on control panel and remove java completely. Reboot your system and then re-install java back. Download the most latest version from web and then run the setup. I am sure it will help you in fixing the problem that you are facing. It is a common bug with games mostly. Due to some java problem you get the error and it only goes when you completely remove java and install it back again. Java cache must be cleared to stop the error which goes only by removing it.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: ,