Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Sanza Fuze MP3 drivers

Windows XP Support

Old 14-12-2008

Sanza Fuze MP3 drivers

I am having Sanza Fuze MP3 player with me. I want to copy songs in the same. When I had connected the mp3 player to the pc it is not detecting at all. I tried to check the same in windows media player also but still it is not working. I had tried to manually update the drivers via Device Manager but looks like the auto drive installer is not able to locate anything from my pc. Can anyone help me here to fix the issue.

Old 15-12-2008

Re: Sanza Fuze MP3 drivers

Ample of mp3 players are plug and play. There is no need to install specific drivers. Once you connect them they are located as mass storage in which you can directly copy paste the drivers. It depend on the usb 2.0 drivers. This is a kind of system for old pc which lacks driver update. Due to outdated drivers this kind of issue appear. Just try to download or update your system with the latest usb drivers and then test back.
Old 15-12-2008

Did you tried the official website of Sanza Fuze. You can find the driver updates on that place. I am going to give you a link below that can offer you the drive for your mp3 player. Depending on the model you can look from the below link.

Sanza Fuze Drivers

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: , ,